MAX'S BEAN BOLOGNESE PASTA
4 pcs Green Rebel Mushroom Patty
300 gr Pasta
1 Cup Koro Beans, Soak Overnight & Boil
1 Cup Tolo Beans, Soak Overnight & Boil
4 Baked Tempeh, Cut Into Small Cubes
100 Grams Mushrooms, Slice Thinly
1 Tomato, Unseed & Cut Cubes
1 Eggplant, Halve & Slice
1 Broccoli, Cut Into Small Sizes
1 Horenzo Spinach, Chop
1 Tsp Oregano
800 ml Tomato Puree
400 ml Water
2.5 Tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Black Pepper
10 Garlic, Sliced
6 Shallots, Sliced
10 Lime Leaves
- Heat pan with medium heat & add about 1 tsp of oil.
- Saute garlic, shallots, and lime leaves until fragrant.
- Put koro and tolo beans in food processor for about 10 seconds to chop into smaller pieces. For those without food processors, make sure that beans are fluffy enough to use as it is - or chop roughly beforehand.
- In a separate saucepan over medium heat, add all sauce ingredients including beans. Stir occasionally until thick.
- Add sauteed garlic, shallots, lime leaves, and pepper, cook for another 5 minutes
- Grill or pan fry Green Rebel Mushroom Patties according to package instructions, and serve over pasta!