BEEFLESS SAMBAL PENYET
1 Box Green Rebel Beefless Chunks
1 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp palm sugar
2 cloves of garlic
2 cloves of onion
1 tbsp tamarind mixed with 3-4 tbsp warm water
3 cloves of garlic
3 cloves of onion
5 pcs bird's eye chilies
70 g red chilies
A pinch of salt
3-4 tbsp hot oil
1. Grind seasoning ingredients in a food processor or ulekan.
2. Grind sambal ingredients and fry in hot oil.
3. Slice and boil Beefless Chunks for 5 minutes.
4. Mix boiled Beefless Chunks with seasoning mixture, and let for 5 minutes to marinate.
5. Heat cooking oil and fry the Beefless Chunks for about 2-3 min or until brown. Please be careful to not let it burn.
6. Mix pan fried Beefless Chunks with sambal and serve with warm rice and veggies.