GRILLED CHICK’N TACOS WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA
1 Box Green Rebel Grilled Chick’n
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Lime Juice Of Lime
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
1/2 Tsp Cumin
1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
1/2 Tsp Paprika
For The Pineapple Salsa
1 Cup Fresh Pineapple Chopped
1/4 Large Red Onion Finely Chopped
1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
1/2 Lime Juice Of 1/2 Lime
1/2 Jalapeno Finely Chopped (Seeds Removed If You Don't Like It Too Spicy)
8 Taco Tortillas
- Cut Grilled Rebel Chick’n into bite sized pieces - strips or dice.
- Put Chick’n in a bowl and add all ingredients (olive oil, juice of 1 lime, salt, garlic salt, cumin, chili powder, paprika) and stir to combine. Let sit for 5 minutes (or marinate up to overnight in the fridge.)
- While the Chick’n is marinating, make the pineapple salsa.
- Combine fresh pineapple pieces, chopped red onion, cilantro, juice of 1/2 of a lime, jalapeno and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine, and put salsa in the fridge while cooking the chicken.
- Cook the Chick’n in a pan over high heat, allow chicken to brown before flipping it (about 3 minutes per side).
- Warm tacos according to package instructions.
- To assemble the tacos: add a few pieces of Chick’n to the taco shell, top with a few spoonfuls of pineapple salsa and enjoy!